how many men?

How many men have you been with? Was or is your husband of about the same number? Did the number ever matter in a relationship? I always wonder that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• DH and I both feel that there's no point in hashing over our past lives, it's all brought us to where and who we are now. I don't know how many girls he's slept with but I know it's a lot. It doesn't bother me. I slept with a lot too when I was younger but that's not who I am any more. It doesn't bother him either.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I've been with 3 men my man has had double. Sometimes it does, Imean personally I would want to be with a guy who has had sex with a bunch of women the thought kinda disturbs me.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 12:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I happened to get engaged to my first but it wasnt planned. I could easily have been dumped and moved on but he proposed. He cheated on me with another girl at one point but tells me all the time that he regrets it. So having only one is actually very important to some guys too. He never would have been unfaithfull if he wasnt drinking.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 12:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i am 38 and have only been with 4 guys.my fiance has had alot of girls.i was jelouse at the ster of our relationship 5 yrs ago. but what happened before me is just that..besides i benifit from all his practice..
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 12:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I've had 10 from age 15-25, including him.. He's had more, but I don't like to think about that, lol.
    Anonymous

• I don't think it matters either. He has slept with alot and I have only slept with two.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• one for me, 2 for DH (i was the second). We had premarital sex (gasp!!! shock!!!), i wasn't saving myself for marriage, but for the right guy.
    r2mommy

Answer by r2mommy at 12:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i have been with over 20 and my hubby only 2 lol... biiig difference and yes it did matter in the beginning b/c he was always worried about getting something but he loved me so he had to put my past behind me like i did. I did use protection with all of them.. Im very blessed i didnt get anything during my bad stage in life...
    Anonymous

• I've had a lot, I don't think he has. We knew each other for years before we dated. We don't talk numbers. I know I'm not jealous of who he was with in the past, but I know he was not a womanizer. I wasn't a slut, but I went through a "promiscuous" period in college.
    Anonymous

• Been with 7 before my husband...my husband hadn't been with anyone. It doesn't matter to him cause it was in the past, but I wish I saved myself for him =(
    Anonymous