Where do your kids hide?

Since I been on maternity leave my 2yr old has been hiding in some strange places. He hides in the pantry and get stucks and start beating on the door. He has been in cabinents(he can find away to get in the tightest spot). He has jump in the dryer a time or two. Lastnight I caught him trying to get in the fridge he was just about to shut the door when I caught him(yeah I know it is time for me to buy groceries if he can get in the fridge. So where have your child hidden?

nicjon

Asked by nicjon at 12:53 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• Between the couch and the wall and under their beds
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• next to the couch and wall lol...once beind the shower curtin. they will find any spot possible lol..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• It's not safe for him to be hiding in the dryer and fridge. I'm not being funny or anything when I tell you that you should have your child doctor do some tests. You may think that it's a phase but I think that you should get him tested. Good luck
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 6:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2010