BUMP if you are sick of all the weight loss commercials!

I have seen all the weight watchers, hydroxie cut, slim fast, Jenny Craig, and Nutri System commercials that I need or want to see anymore! You?

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 12:59 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• its just another way for them to make money........they dont really want to help YOU out as much as they want to help their pockets out.....you want to lose the weight but they want fat pockets..........i say dont fall for it........exercise and eat healthier thats all you need to do........you dont need to go to a gym and get a membership to lose weight...........there are so many things you can do at home,while you go shopping,etc. you exercise everyday and dont even realize it.........
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 2:22 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• YES!!!! They only show super skinny women dieting and exercising. That should show normal women not the damn model on page 43 of the Victoria secret catalog
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Agree,
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Yes, everyone trying to lose weight in the new year. They are trying to make their money.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:31 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Welcome to New Year's Resolution season. Gym rates go up, too.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:18 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Yes, we went from obnoxious children with severe cases of the "gimmies" to this. I can't wait for February when all of the "if you love me you will buy me diamonds" commercials come back. Maybe by spring we will be back to normal.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:18 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• There's bound to be even more now that new years is right around the corner. You know, all the weight loss resolutions and whatnot.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• it's because of all the new year resolutions people make to lose weight-they are trying to cash in
    and YES I get sick of seeing them and hearing about how to lose weight...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:32 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I hate them! I love how they all say "results not typical" when they share a weight loss success story.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 8:10 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• they dont bother me
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2010