No question, I'm just sad

I think my relationship of just over a year is about to end. I have to tell my children that he won't be around anymore, and they've come to view him as a father figure. I hate relationships.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• why do you think its about to end
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Do what is best for you and your kids but next.

I would just wait a little longer before you involve another man in your kids life. We live and we learn, Life is not easy, and hurt comes and goes... We just deal with it.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I'm sorry!
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 1:02 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I am so sorry, yes, it is very sad when relationships end, but don't give up just yet, there is someone out there just for you.

Answer by older at 1:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I thought he was the one. He's my first relationship since my divorce, and I really don't want to do that to my kids again. I think I'm done with relationships, I can't put them through it again.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:05 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I have felt the same way I just gave up on relationships until God brings me someone into my life that is here to stay
    momof241988

Answer by momof241988 at 1:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2010