me I swear!

How do I get sex without cheating cause my man wont have sex with me. I am 33 weeks pregnant and he expects me to come on to him every time. And just for the record I don't cheat but sure think about it sometimes. He wants me to go up to him and love on him, and cook him food. Yet I never hardly get that form him. I put on a sexy outfit this morning and went up to him but i walked in damn dog piss so i got turned off and he didnt know and got upset i wasnt coming on to him. He still doesnt know. Men can be so selfish. What would u do?

lifeisgreatbut.

Asked by lifeisgreatbut. at 1:08 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Just attack him when he walks in lol, don't plan it. I'm 25 weeks right now and it seems everytime I try by the time he wants to I just done anymore, and yeah he wants me to do all the work too, good luck
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:16 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Try talking to him
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• After ten years of not getting let me know when you find out.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I tired talking to him but he mad eit all about him and how i dont show him love anymore. Hes so full of crap.
    lifeisgreatbut.

Comment by lifeisgreatbut. (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• but he dont brush his teeth and clean up or shave like he use to anymore. its a turn off for me.
    lifeisgreatbut.

Comment by lifeisgreatbut. (original poster) at 1:35 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• JUST FACE HIM AND ASK HIM IF REALLY WANT TO BE WITH YOU ........ AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING WHEN MY HUSBAND WANTS TO HAVE SEX AND I DONT I JUST RELAX AND LET HIM DO HIS WORK AND JUST BE THERE BECAUSE IM AFRAID OF LET HIM GO TO SOMEWHERE ELSE //////////////// THAT ME YOU NEED TO THINK ABOUT IT///////////////
    ANAKLETA

Answer by ANAKLETA at 1:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2010