The Ahh Bra for the well-endowed girls

I recently saw an infomercial for these and was wondering if anybody has tried them & what they thought of them? I'm specifically looking for feedback from those who are a size 42 DD or bigger.

What I'd like to know is......Is the Ahh Bra supportive enough for the girls? How comfortable is the bra? Is it a good fit for the fuller bust or does it gap?

Any feedback, good or bad, would be helpful ~ thanks!

mom2aspclboy

Asked by mom2aspclboy at 1:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I havent heard of these yet... but am going to go looking.
    I'm not a 42... but rather a very full 38DD.

I'd be curious to know more.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 1:22 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I do see that they are made out of nylon... I do prefer a cotton bra.
    And no more hooks or straps??? Weird.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 1:25 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I prefer cotton, too, and have some very nice cotton Cacique bras from Lane Bryant, but they're pricey & they wear out too fast for what they cost. I can't wear an underwire because of the way I'm built (they dig badly & don't fit me right), so if the Ahh Bra is supportive enough, I thought it might be worth trying.
    mom2aspclboy

Comment by mom2aspclboy (original poster) at 1:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I saw these bras on HSN and they are nice but I would not sure them because I think my bras to be made of cotton and under the support of the underwires. You can get a pack of 3 for 49.50. I like Victora Secret bras because they are very comfortable and very support. They are having there semi annual sale and I got 2 pairs for 60.00.

http://fashion.hsn.com/rhonda-shear_c-fa_a-104_xc.aspx?prev=hp&rdr=1&sourceid=googlebrand&cm_mmc=Paid%20Search%20Brand-_-Google-_-Fashion-_-ahh%20bra&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=ahh%20bra&utm_campaign=Fashion

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:05 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• no clue but I'll BUMP for you!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 5:01 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Honestly I am of not much help. I am a 32G and it is so hard to find a bra, I go to fredricks but they are push up bras that make my girls look super huge. I have had Lane Bryant Bras, Cacique I think is the brand, not bad, not too pricey, like $30 but they did not have my actual size so I got a soft bra that way I could stretch it out.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 5:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• im interested to find out too
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:07 AM on Dec. 29, 2010