" If it exists, why not put it out? "

Has Chris Matthews become a " birther" ? LMAO

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/12/27/chris_matthews_why_doesnt_obama_just_release_the_birth_certificate.html

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 1:16 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• LK I've always wondered why more people haven't asked for a hospital certificate. Maybe that's the nurse in me. You would think there was a hospital staff worker somewhere who would or could find the notes, even if it was to sell it to the Enquirer for some quick cash. It's a frickin Island, turnover can't be that high. Just sayin'...............

***

You know what's interestingly funny about this whole thing? I read one article that brought up the question "Why hasn't Obama's birth hospital put up a plaque of sorts stating something to the effect that "THE 44TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WAS BORN HERE?!"

Just as there is a National Parks Historic Site marker at the home of JFK's Birthplace in Brookline, Massachusetts--three houses away from where I grew up--as he was our nation's 35th president!!

LINK

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:17 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Ahhh, if you listen it was just his opportunity to call 43% of this country 'encouragely stupid or resistant to truth'. His words, not mine (at about 3:30 in the video). Just more of that leg tingling from Matthews. Predictable and tired.

I am not a truther, but at this point even if he wasn't a citizen we couldn't undo the damage that has been done. All we can do is hope that the spending hits the brakes and we get a breather before having to decide on 'the lesser of two evils' again in 2012.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:15 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• It was released ??!

Cool !
    So, on this released birth certificate, who was the attending physician who signed it? And which hospital was Obama born in??!

Heck, I'm looking online and I can't see a Birth Certificate with that info on it.
    Are you sure it was released? Can you give me a link? - or just look at it yourself and tell me the name of the hospital and the physician?

Thanks !

We've been waiting a couple of years to learn the answers to these two questions - since that info is NOT provided on the certificate of live birth which was put up on the internet early in the process. Unfortunately a certificate of live birth doesn't actually prove one's birthplace ...
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 3:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Sweets ... he has too ... he even signed an executive order keeping him from having to release his medical records to the public. The release of the Presidents medical records has been done by every one of Obama's predecessors.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 7:03 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I do agree with the "why not just show it" sentiment. As soon as the question was raised, he should have said, "Here, take a good look." There are other issues about his eligibility to serve. His mom hadn't lived in the US for 5 years prior to his birth. His father wasn't a citizen, so he isn't automatically a citizen and that raises a flag. Then, he went to an Indonesian school. The only way to go is to be an Indonesian citizen except Indonesia doesn't allow dual citizenship. His mom had to relinquish his US citizenship while they lived there. Once they returned to the US, they were given their citizenship back as 'naturalized' citizens. Naturalized citizens can't be president. There are just so many twists and turns in this man's history. QuinnMea is right though. It doesn't matter. He has caused such damage to us.....the BC is the least of our problems.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:46 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Obama's birth on Aug. 4, 1961, at the Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital was also recorded in two separate birth announcements in local newspapers.

***

Really?! Because Obama seems to have forgotten that he claimed The Queen’s Medical Center – Honolulu, Hawaii is where HE said he was born!! LOL :o)

http://www.theobamafile.com/_images/ObamaBornQueensMedical.jpg

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:43 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I cant take anything Matthews says seriously. After his whole leg tingling thing well, he is a waste of space.

Answer by gemgem at 2:55 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Obama has spent billions of dollars to keep his BC private. If he thinks (and all his supporters think) that this such a ridiculous accusation (and it is required to BE POTUS anyway) why spend billions of dollars to keep it hidden when He could spend about $20 to fax each state Governor a copy????

Either Obama is absolute moron when it comes to spending money (which I admit is plausible) or he really is trying to hide something.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 6:02 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

This site provides answers to all your questions. If you google it you'll find countless fact check sites that concur and information about exactly his birthplace was varified.

I don't expect any of my down voters to accept anything that suggests he is, in fact, an american but there's plenty of information available for those who actually care about facts.

UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:18 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20026700-503544.html

Keep your panties on...the state of Hawaii is working hard to end this manufactured hysteria. 

UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2010