Holy crap is it that time??

So my husband and I have been married for 2 1/2 years now, he has a daughter that we take care of together since she was 3. ANYWAY he is ready for "our" baby and I am freaking out! I am really excited but at the same time I keep finding excuses to bail out. School, work, money, the 7 yr old and her needing more attention. The excuses get more random. I am excited but not sure. anyone have and of your thoughts or experiences on this?

Andriya

Asked by Andriya at 1:18 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You may find this hard to believe, but in the end another child doesn't make much of a difference when it comes to money or attention. If you are wanting another child, I say go for it!!!!
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:22 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• go for it,you seem like you are happily married,you seem like you have a good head on your shoulders as does your hubby....you say you have a 7 year old? thats great,that means the 7 year old can help you out with the baby!!! my 4 year old has been wanting me to have another baby since his baby sister passed away 3 years ago..........i cant say ok i will have another baby just for you,because im no longer with my sons father for one and two im still legally married to the bastard,and three i dont have a boyfriend........but you seem like you are ready,despite the whole avoiding the process thing...........lol you can do it
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 2:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2010