BOS question

Your opinion, which is better, digital or hard copy? 

I have both and I am trying to decide whether or not to print out (not a small task) my digital BOS or not. Just looking for opinions and ideas. 

Thanks ladies!! 

SpiritedWitch

Asked by SpiritedWitch at 1:20 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I like a hard copy....I have had my computer blow up on me so I dont like to keep much just on there.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Mine's all digital. Works fine for me.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 1:48 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• oops forgot to add if you dont want to print it out then I would put it on a disk that you can add to just in case =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:08 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Another reason I like the hard copy is because I write in my own book. This way it is more persional....but by the way it sounds you have more then you would be able to write lol. Im glad you have been able to recover everything and have not lost anything.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:55 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Well, both have benefits. I prefer a hard copy because a computer simply doesn't fit in to my rituals well. And because it's just more traditional & I'm more comfortable with it. However, I do back up a good bit of it digitally. Should something ever happen to one copy or the other, I have both. I go through some of the pros & cons of both options in my blog (Click Here).

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:24 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I like having a hard copy for in case my computer crashes and I lose everything.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I prefer the digital. I can find and call up a spell that I need very quickly and, if I need one, I can make a hard copy to use on my altar.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 8:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I use hard copy.. all hand written. I find it helps me to learn to write everything by hand... plus I am a purist.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 10:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Shelii ... that is one of the reasons I am thinking about moving it off the computer. I have had several crash but luckily, I was able to recover most of the information on them.
    SpiritedWitch

Comment by SpiritedWitch (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• You mentioned the handwriting in your blog (well written, btw) and that is one of my issues. I am such a perfectionist when it comes to writing things down. I have literally gone through an entire legal pad to write one letter to a friend simply because I didn't like the way it looked.

Thanks ladies for answering. I think for now I will copy everything to my external hard drive and maybe back up some on CD. 

SpiritedWitch

Comment by SpiritedWitch (original poster) at 4:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2010