If you could ....

Only watch ONE movie for the rest of your life, could you pick out just one? What would it be?

I couldn't do it ... I have too many that I like watching BUT if I was forced to choose, I suppose it would come down to either The Boondock Saints or Desperado

Asked by SpiritedWitch at 1:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Love the Boondock Saints!!! That is a hard question... I would probably pick a romantic comedy!

Answer by TsMommy428 at 1:25 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Probably some zombie movie.

Answer by Nanixh at 1:35 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Mamma Mia

Answer by angiemgiu at 2:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I don't know if can pick just one.

Maybe The Wizard of Oz (I've loved it since I was little), maybe The Lord of the Rings (if I can have all three count as one). But I really love romance movies. So hard to choose just one. :-)

Answer by ss_mom at 3:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Bruce Almighty hands down. I will laugh at that movie every time I watch it!

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 5:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Nanixh ... my hubby would probably agree with you!! He has a thing for zombie movies. Don't think he would able to pick just one either.

Comment by SpiritedWitch (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• TsMommy ... I fell in love with that movie the first time I saw it. Grabbed it as a fluke at Blockbuster because we needed one more movie. I was disappointed with the second one. Duffy could have did so much with it, but it seemed like he just didn't put as much effort into and WTH was up with SPF's eyes!?!? Looked like he has a permanent squint!!!

Comment by SpiritedWitch (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• this is a tough question..........if they would put all the twilight movies on one dvd then i would say that.......but they dont so im going to say the movie i would watch would have to be "Remember Me" with robert pattinson........such a great movie,i cried,i laughed,i got angry......then i cried some more.............if you havent seen it,you need to.............

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• This one porno me and hubby made at Pinnacle Mountain.....J/k....maybe cinderella.

Answer by lstrickland at 11:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2010