help.

so i dident get my period this month, im not sure when i was suppose to start, ususally around the 14th never later, 3 days go i took a pregnancy test, it was negative, a week before i did that one, i took another one and it was negative, but still no period? what should i do? also im only 16..

Shianneryan

Asked by Shianneryan at 1:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Make an appointment with your OB, and get a blood test.
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 1:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Go talk to your mother. Do it now. She will help you. Its better to talk to her now then wait until things get out of control. You may be having another medical issue other than pregnancy. Please talk to your mom.
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• There are different reasons your menstrual cycle could be going crazy other than pregnancy. Medications and stress are two factors. If you have a planned parenthood in your area, I'd suggest going there and having them do a test for you as well.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I SUGGEST IF YOU DINT WANT YOUR MOM TO KNOW JUST GO TO A CLINIC AND HAVE A BLOOD TEST AND THEN YOU DECIDE WHAT TO DO ...........
    ANAKLETA

Answer by ANAKLETA at 1:38 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• my mother isent around.. ive been having really bad shooting pains in my left side of my stomach, and it goes up to my belly button, also ive been having bad shoulder pain, and ive been like 'out of it'
    Shianneryan

Comment by Shianneryan (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Periods can be late for any number of reasons (illness and stress for example). Most women don't have a regular cycle until age 18 or later.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• You really need to go get a pregnancy test done. Planned Parenthood will do it for free. So will any Crisis Pregnancy Center (CPC)
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:55 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Go get a blood pregnancy test done.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 2:59 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• my aunt told me it could be a Ectopic Pregnancy, that could be why my levels could be low, & also would be the reason for the pain ive been having and my shoulder pain.
    Shianneryan

Comment by Shianneryan (original poster) at 3:25 PM on Dec. 28, 2010