how do i know if he cummed in me adult content

see we were having sex and well when we well when he finish he pullled out not in a hurry ot anythin and sat on the corner and looked like if he was jacking off bt there was no sign of discharge watss so ever... and when i asked him if he did he siad no and siad why u wanted me to .. so ca u please help me idk waht to do im ggoing to school an i cant be pregnat if not they kik me out... pls any one help

valery23

Asked by valery23 at 2:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Go to Planned Parenthood and get Plan B birth control and a prescription for birth control pills. Take the birth control pills and insist on him using a condom!
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 2:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Did u use protection?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I can't hardly understand anything you just said, so I too hope your nor pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Go get the morning after pill. You can get pregnant on pre cum just as fast as the normal stuff so if all you are using is the pull out method you are going to end up pregnant. Get on the pill and use condoms. If he does not want to than tell him to get the hell out of your bed.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• 1) you CAN get pregnant on Pre-cum
    2) use protection or abstain if you don't want to get pregnant
    3) your school need better funding in it's sex ed and grammar departments.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:10 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Go to the bathroom and sit on the toilet.. it may take a few mins after you have sex but if stuff starts dripping out then he came in you.. and girl you best get some protection quickly.. there really isnt anyway to tell if he came in you unless there is alot of cum.. I got pregnant on the depo shot and the nuva ring so b.c isnt always 100 percent the only 100 percent way to not get pregnant is to not have sex.. goodluck
    momof241988

Answer by momof241988 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• wow....

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• FYI,this section is for women with KIDS that are 18+,not if YOU are 18+

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:16 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• if you cant get pregnant you shouldnt have had unprotected sex. go get on some kind of birth control method if it's not too late.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• clearly, you're not mature enough for sex.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:24 PM on Dec. 28, 2010