Zumba

I was thinking about getting this to help with my diet. The wii is in my son's room. There is not much room in there do I need to move the Family room.

arenad

Asked by arenad at 2:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I would suggest moving the Wii to the family room so you can have room to move around.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 2:31 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I have heard it is really good for Kinect--I would imagine Wii would be the same, more or less! A friend of mine said it is a great workout-and fun!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 2:32 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My mom got it for wii and yes you will need room. Also if you can find a for real zumba class near you for affordable prices I suggest that too. I can not do zumba due to joint and knee issues but I work for our local instructor and LOVE the positive atmosphere while I am there. The moves on the game is a little different then what our instructor provides but mom said they were fun and you still get credit for "moving"
    butterflymeme

Answer by butterflymeme at 2:43 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Ive always wanted to take a real zumba class at the gym I go to...but the windows are see through and people stare...
    mamamissy23

Answer by mamamissy23 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I've heard zumba is great.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 9:26 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My MIL got it for Christmas and loves it.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:50 AM on Jan. 4, 2011