how to stop dizzy spells when they start??

i am 10 wks pregnant and anemic (iron problems) and the doc gave me iron pills but arent working yet.. what are some good tricks to help stop a dizzy spell when they start and prevent them from happening??

texas_robin82

Asked by texas_robin82 at 3:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i got them a lot with my third. i had to close my eyes and put my hands on my temples to make it feel like the room was catching up to me. or just put my head down on the table or as far down to my legs as i could. they were pretty scary because i never expected them and was afraid i'd pass out. for now just drink a lot of water and keep your blood sugar in check by eating small meals more frequently, with lots of protein and iron in them.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:16 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I would sit down,close my eyes ,put my hands over my eyes and put my head in my lap. That helped me!
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 28, 2010