Do you do this!?

Do you ever open a question to answer it based on the subject line? Do you get annoyed when people type the whole question as the topic. What are the subjects that always make you get curious and answer?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• ha ha i wasnt gonna answer but the title did make me open it!.... darn you.....lol
    Anonymous

• when they do this.......
    Anonymous

• The ones that make me curious are usually the short worded topics.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 1:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I answer if the ?s short and sweet, usually. If I can't scan over it, I usually pass it by.
    Anonymous

• I like the short sweet and to the point questions. I can't STAND when people put the entire question in the subject line, especially in the pregnancy and relationship sections. Don't tell me to stop going to those sections, I always click on the Newest Questions button, so I get all new questions on my screen.

I also don't like it when the subject line is short, but then the explanation below it is one huge long run-on sentence that doesn't make sense. It gives me a headache. I just want to help people dammit >:(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• SHORT WORDED ONES CATCH MY EYE.
    supermom63

Answer by supermom63 at 1:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I like seeing the question in the subject line. But I would like to see the poster of the initial question answer their own question in a separate box because otherwise the answers tend to be about their response rather than giving their own answer. Wow, run-on sentence and make sense????
    momofours

Answer by momofours at 2:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• yes to both of what you said but what annoys me the most is when they use text message writing or they just seemed to run a long story with no question in it. or the whole things just didn't make any sense what so ever. i have become to think some people need to go back to school cause they can't use the right words such as know instead of no or our as in are or which as in witch etc. that just makes the whole thing harder to understand plus it's kinda hard not to think gosh no wonder they have bad boyfriend or a bad relationship. i know i'm wrong for saying or thinking that but hey i'm human.short and to the point sometimes the long ones are really good too but rarely.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2008