The weather has been HAMMERING some of us... is everybody doing okay?

snowgirl             umbrella

Some of the weather reports are a little scary...so much snow on the east coast

and heavy rain in the west. Be safe, everyone!

ss_mom

Asked by ss_mom at 3:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm in the foothils of Colorado and this has been the driest winter EVER! We have had a skiff of snow one time! I still have my bald tires on my car because I haven't needed to put the traditional studded snow tires on.

Hang in there everyone!
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• we are great here, a lil rain but thats it .. im in england
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Where I live we get hammered every winter so nothing new here:)
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• the forecast called for 3 feet and got a stupid dusting. Oh well. There is always my favorite month Feb.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:27 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I'm in NC and we had a white Christmas! it began snowing about 11 am and went on all day and thru the nite! beautiful. Of course we are not use to this kind of weather(I am...from Ohio) and it causes lots ot problems. We had plenty of milk, eggs and bread so we just settled in and enjoyed it!
    karensue65

Answer by karensue65 at 5:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• We are nice and warm here in TX. When we visited Ohio earlier this month we were snowed in and our flights were canceled.
    Anonymous