Yea

I started a blog to help people know their not the only ones who are in debt and people are reading! I can't believe it! I'm helping people! I've posted ways how we are paying off debt! feel free to read if you are stuck or just need to know your not alone! I've posted down to the penny how much debt we are in and how we're going to have it paid off in 2 years! Please feel free to share with anyone you might know that is struggling! I'm so excited to be able to help!

http://theroberts2yearplan.blogspot.com/

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 3:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• You have already posted this once today. We hear you!!!
    Anonymous

• anon I was just excited calm yourself now! I was excited people were reading!
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 3:35 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Excited for you....where do you go to do the plasma thing...extra $$ would help a ot of people!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 3:43 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• There is one right by our house I'll message you and see if I can't help you find one by you.
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Thanks elizabr lol I was going to post that same link I'll message it to her just in case she doesn't see it too! Thanks for your help!
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 3:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• A lot of moms have success with the Dave Ramsey plan to get rid of debt. There is a group on here for it if you're interested. It's more about living within your means than just earning a few extra dollars here and there. Because if you don't learn to live within your means AFTER you pay off your debt, you'll be right back to where you started.

Personally, there's no way I could donate my eggs. I would not want to know that there might be a baby or child out there that is biologically/genetically half mine. But if you can do it, good for you.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 7:12 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Sherripie I've actually had people tell me about him a friend of mine is going to bring over his book I'm excited thanks for the tip!
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 7:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• We're doing the Dave Ramsey plan and we've had success with it too. I'm glad you're getting the Dave Ramsey book. For us that was a real eye opener.

Have you made a debt ticker yet for cafemom?
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 10:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• NM I just saw your ticker on your blog. You should join the Dave Ramsey group on cafemom- it sounds like that's what you'll be doing anyway... and even if you aren't doing the Dave Ramsey plan can still share your tips and tricks with others and get some good advice back!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 10:59 PM on Dec. 28, 2010