I really think...

I am further along then they think. when they did the u/s her length measured around 33wks and her weight measured 32wks. But im suppose to be 29wks I really think that i am around 33. with what going on and what i went through with my first 2 kids. DO you think i could be right and maybe think about maybe her coming sooner then 10 wks maybe more like 5-6?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• let her come when she is ready. Dont give yourself hopes of it being weeks earlier than it is supposed to be. all you will do is make it feel like eternity. just plan on the longest amount of time and if she decides to come early, then it will be a great surprize.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 1:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• You could be right because your due date is only an estimate. I had my baby 4 days late and she was weighing about what a baby born at 37 wks would so I think she really was early but by due date terms she was late you know what I mean. Being prepared ahead of time is good.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My son was measuring in a week ahead from when I knew he was conceived. Babies can develop faster and slower. Since you have two kids already, you know your body and just be prepared for when she decides to come. If you think you are 33 wks then start preparing from that time but don't stress about it. You know when that baby was conceived and a mother's intuition is always right.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 1:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Even though you feel like you are further along I agree with bubblebean. It will be mentally easier if you think you have 8 - 10 weeks and she arrives in 6 - 8 weeks, as opposed to thinking she should be here in 6 weeks and she waits for another 4 weeks. (If that makes any sense)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 1:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I always measured two weeks ahead, and ended up with very large baby who came five days after my due date...and two days BEFORE were my due date should have been, had they gone by my last period. I think I may actually have been due the month before, but I guess I'll never know! Just make sure you have your bag packed (a good idea anyway, you never know what's going to happen) and try to have everything else you want done as soon as you can...then relax when it takes longer.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2008