Pregnant? adult content

Ok so i had (so what i thought was a lite period) but now today i have noticed that my vagina is tight i mean i can bearly get one finger in it lol sorry TMI but its swollen just the inside , it feels like ive been sitting on it all day and like its fallin a sleep. it doesnt itch or burn and i have no discharge, and i havent had sex or anything in over a week so i know its not from being rough or anything. i do remember with my last pregnancy having swelling down there but cant remember to what extent . Anyone else have this?

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Never had this problem but I would recommend seeing your gyn since it sounds like you have a lot of inflammation down there. The last thing you want to do is insert anything in there that could cause complications.
    MilianO

Answer by MilianO at 3:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i agree with pp
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 5:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2010