Addictions

What are some of your and why do you think your addicted?
I know myself I'm highly addicted to the internet. I think it's because there's just so much you can do and also I don't have cable so channels are limited. Another addiction is pop, I have to have it or I get crabby. I think it's cause it used to always be in our house and I made it a routine to have a can of Pepsi before bed.

Lizzie32390

Asked by Lizzie32390 at 1:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i am addicted to my 8.5 month old son!! i need him near me all the time!! i even take him to work with me. sometimes, i do want a break, and dad will take over for a while. but never for too long. i just have to be near him. I think that is why they have to be 5 before they start school, it gives you 5 years to prepare!!
    other addictions: my hubby, i can not imagine life without him. we get time apart, but we always love coming back home or together.
    and lastly: i'd have to say sex. i dont have to have it all the time, but i still have to have it!!!
    MONHOLLENMOM

Answer by MONHOLLENMOM at 4:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• lol pepsi sometimes my so will tx me at work and ask me if i need pepsi lol He knows I am a bitch w/o it lol

Anonymous

• tv and the caylee anthony case. i schedule sex around my tv shows like ghost hunters. sex after or not that day at all.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Internet. Its why I can answer this question! Ha ha ha!
    momofours

Answer by momofours at 2:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Caffeine, hands down. I need it to wake up. I need it to keep the headaches away. I need it to wash down my chocolate. I prefer diet Pepsi and coffee. Ew, not together. That would be gross.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2008