Do your kids sing along to commercials?

Whether they're on television or the radio? We have a tv on in for background noise while my daughter plays. When the commercials are on, she sings along with the jingle. I think it's kinda funny.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 3:53 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• Oh yes, even on the radio when they do their call letters. Wwwwwwwww FFFFFF MMMMMMMMMMMM SSSSSSSSSSS loudly, lol.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 3:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• my grands sons knows just about all the comercials,and they do not watch that much tv,but they can not remember how to do their homework.coloredribbons
    coloredribbons

Answer by coloredribbons at 3:56 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Yup! and I hate some of these jingles!
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 4:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My kids does that. It is so funny.
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My son likes to sing them out of the blue...he'll be in the tub and he makes the Droid noise
    angiemgiu

Answer by angiemgiu at 6:16 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My son likes the Sleep Train commercials because he likes trains. I think it is funny too. The more embarrassing one is that my son knows ALL the news anchors by first and last name. He gets SUPER excited about the weather guy. He also knows who Mike Rowe and Bear Grylls are.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• lol, my daughter does sometimes..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:31 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My younger two do. It is quite funny to hear my almost 2 year old singing along with some commercial or the theme songs for shows. Hearing her sing The Best of Both Worlds cracks me up.
    kerijeanbean

Answer by kerijeanbean at 1:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2011