Do you have a handyman husband?

My husband is a handyman, I love it for the most part but he is never in the house when he is home. I have so much I could have him do in the house. He says he has so much more outside that needs to be done. We got like 18 inches of snow yesterday and a friend plowed us out and he is out there plowing again. UGH!!!!!

hodgkinrus6

Asked by hodgkinrus6 at 3:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, it is great! There isn't much that he cannot fix.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:55 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I have one and love it, no need to pay someone else! He will start on the remodel of my office tomorrow too! So greatful for him!
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Lol ehh...he tries. He's good at certain things, other things he likes to think he can do when he really has no idea what he's doing lol. He does like to learn how to do things though.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I wish. it's nice to have someone like that who can actually fix something other than myself.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• He thinks he is....but not even close lol....it would be nice though.....the leeking sink is driving me nuts!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My husband can fix just about anything, it is great. However, my neighbor friend (single) is always coming over and asking him to fix/do things for her. It gets annoying sometimes because there are times that we have so many things that need to be done at our house and she knows this but will ask him anyway.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 3:59 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• For the most part, he's pretty good. He tends to get impatient when things dont go right the first time and has to finish a job... cant stop and leave part of it for the next day.
    Just yesterday we got a new battery for my car... he changed it in the parking lot. I couldnt help but think, "Gosh, my hubby is Hot".
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 4:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• No. I really wish he was! It's really expensive to have to hire people all the time. He can shovel, of course, although he is never home(travels for work) so I do that.. He can't fix anything!!!!
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 4:01 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Yes he is! He is a jack of all trades! If something won't work (besides the computer, he doesn't go on it, he doesn't even have an email!) I just ask him and it's fixed!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 5:31 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• oh my word yes but then so am i so if i know i can do it i will if not i'll go to him... but i like knowing that i don't have to depend on him for everything at the same time and know i can do it to.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2010