big meals?

My family is going on vacation with my DH's siblings and their family. We will be each be responsible for a day of meals while we are there. I know what I.m fixing for breakfast and dinner. Just not sure about lunch. Something not very time consuming and sensible in price. There will be 6 adults and 9 kids. Any suggestions?

arenad

Asked by arenad at 4:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Holidays

• Honestly I would do things like tuna salad, pasta salad and a simple sandwhich....Basicly things that can be made early and able to eat cold. This way it dosnt take much time to make. I think the pasta salad sounds the best to me. Have a fun vacation!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:03 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Make your own pizzas (out of english muffins), classic soup and sandwich (tomato and grilled cheese)
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 4:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• If its cold...Chicken noodle soup with mix cold cut sandwiches. It its hot, subsandwiches with chips.
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 9:31 PM on Dec. 28, 2010