Do 12 YO girls ever stop talking? Help!!!!!!!!!

hodgkinrus6

Asked by hodgkinrus6 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• feed her peanut butter... that should quiet her for a moment or two.
    Anonymous

• Yes, as soon as they turn 14. Then they wouldn't be caught dead talking to you.
    carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I thought that when my toddlers said their first words. My babies were very verbal and loved to talk so I would say it could hold true to just about any age not just your twelve year old daughter.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• hodgkinrus6, I so totally know what you mean! My daughter talks all the time! It's frusterating! She talks all the way to school, all the way home, in the car, when we're walking, when she's watching tv, when she's alone ..... and even in her sleep!!! I hate to tell her to be quiet or to sit quietly and enjoy the view but sometimes my ears feel like they're gonna bleed! Poor kid, I love her so much but sometimes it's just too much! :D
    cecyh9

Answer by cecyh9 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 17, 2011