dialating

im 1 1/2 centameters dialated but the dr didnt say how thinned i was. how long was it befor u went into labor after starting to dialat

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 1:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It took me forever it really depends on how effaced you are because for 1 1/2 I was 2 cm dilated but only 75% effaced and I was over due. I asked my ob the same Q she said things can chage real fast you don't exactly know 2 days later I went into labor.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 1:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• You could go fast or you could go slow,

How far along are you?

after i was around 1 cm...and about 70% thinned, i went into labor around 2 weeks later,

I would call the office ..you dont have to talk to the doctor, the nurses in the office can tell you what he put down on the chart, and see how thinned you are,

goodluck hon
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I was dilated to 1 for almost 3 weeks I think. Walking will help the baby come down and help with the dilating.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 1:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I was dialated to 1 1/2 for almost 4 weeks before labor started.
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 2:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I was 3cm and 60% effaced at 32 weeks and didn't deliver until I was induced at 41 weeks!!
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 2:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I know people who have started dilating six weeks before going into labor, and some of those were induced! Don't get too bogged down in the numbers, though I know it's hard not to, as people ask all the time! The important number is 10, other than that I wouldn't really worry! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• im 38 weeks along
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2008