Im 18 and think im pregnant please someone help me

Me and my boyfriend who is 20 years old have had sex over the past 2 weeks where he has ejaculated 4 times. I am on birth control but the past two times I have only taken it the night before WHAT DO I DO? I am soo scared I have had some unnormal mood swings, Im eating like crazy and plus I think ive gained a pound or two

showjumper1808

Asked by showjumper1808 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Um... you need to take a test and not just assume you are pregnant. You might be, or you might be so afraid that you are that your mind is making you think you have symptoms.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 1:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Just go to a clinic and get a PT or a blood test would be most accurate just incase your really early in the pregnancy. Take one step at a time.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I agree with Marlye, Jeeze, You need to stay away from sex if you already dont know what it causes* babies* and of course STD'S your 18..an adult start acting like it
    Anonymous

• Now I'm not "bashing" you but your 18 years old. You HAVE to know how babies are made. Seriously, you should even know that taking birth control inconsistently can result in pregnancy. I know I sound mean but sex isn't so good that you can't "remember" to use proper birth control. ONE night (or four nights) of great sex is NOT worth an unwanted pregnancy. Period. Girls need to be more diligent and respectfull of their bodies. No one can protect you from unwanted pregnancy but YOU. Start taking responsiblity. As far as what you should do? Take a test.
    Anonymous

• You wouldn't gain weight if you just got pregnant in the last 2 weeks. The only way to know is to take a test. Honestly, I don't think you are, but you need to be practicing safer sex than you are if you are that worried.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 1:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• LOL @ my answer getting deleted. Apparently people don't like to hear the harsh reality called the TRUTH.
    crdc91506

Answer by crdc91506 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2008