can anybody help me????

(sorry for the graphis nature lol )ok so ive been with my fiance almost 3 years and the other night was the fisrt time that ive ever came during intercourse. it was amazing. the only way i ever came before was if he did oral to me i wouldnt come all the time then either. ive tried to get his thingy to hit that spot again while having intercourse and i cant get it. its very aggrivating to me. i dont want to tell him he dosent make me come bc i dont want him to think he bad in bed, its not that at all i just never get mine. please somebody help me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• get a vibrator, get on top. i rarely orgasm on the bottom. a vibrator will help you figure out what gets you off. your man will probably appreciate your extra interest in sex. you could just tell him you didn't know you never had an orgasm until you had one, then he can help... if he's a typical man, his ego will be bruised, but he will rise to the challenge to help...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I say tell him! He cant know how to please you if you don't say something. Would you feel bad? I like it when my BF tells me harder, lower, etc...it lets me know how to please him best!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I think he'd want to know, but make sure he knows (and remember for yourself!) that some people can only get there a certain way!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• you need to communicate while you are in bed or you will never get what you want. If you need him to move a certain way or you need him to wait longer, you need to tell him. once you do this you will be on the road to a wonderful sex life.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 2:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• If you had one during intercourse the other night, that's a good thing! You will probably start having more of them. Keep working on it! I used to never have them during intercourse either, but now I do. I am so much more in tuned with my body now than I ever was in my 20's. You'll get there.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 4:34 PM on Nov. 10, 2008