does anyone know of a website that you can watch movies for free without downloading anything other than the movie its self?

my brother wanted to know and i have no clue so i figured i would ask you ladies.....

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• Now THIS site Im going to post IS one of the BEST sites, that provides links, however they are changing the site as it shows posted and other sites cloned themselves to LOOK like them.
    BUT keep THIS link and check back in their FORUM under SITE NEWS. Been waiting for months for the new site to come up. They have great links that they let you know from other viewers whether or not the links worked right or not. 

http://www.watch-movies-tv.info/ Like I said.. THIS is my fave site so far next to Stagevu.

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:10 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• You can watch movies and tv shows at www.hulu.com without downloading. It's free.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I tried torrent and we ended up calling techsinasec and spending two hundred dollars to get our computers back in order. We had viruses and malware. I am not quite sure of what we had wrong, but the tech was sure it came from the illegal downloads - torrent.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 4:35 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• We did not know they were illegal either. My sister showed us how to download just released movies.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 4:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• oh wow.....thats crazy.......
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I go to www.stagevu.com to watch free movies.  You sometimes can't get the FULL movie......but most times you can. My niece just watched Despicable Me last night and it was the full version of the movie. 

I usually go to www.ovguide.com and go from there to other links, but you have to be careful of which links you go to, as most ask you to be a paying member, AFTER you download their stuff...I cant think of the OK sites off hand but most you have to pay. 

www.Fancast.com  then there is VEOH.

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:09 AM on Dec. 29, 2010