I am 18 and I think Im pregnant, HELP

Me and my boyfriend who is 20 years old have been having sex and the past few times he has ejaculated and it wasnt just a little bit of it but alot each time which was 4 times he has ejaculated in me. the past few days Ive felt fatter and have been eating more and had random mood swings WHAT DO I DO? I am on birth control but the past 2 times we have done it and he has ejaculated I had only taken it the night before so what are the chances I could be pregnant? PLEASE HELP ME!! EMAIL ME @ horsegirl1808@yahoo.com ASAP

showjumper1808

Asked by showjumper1808 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• could be. are you wanting the baby if you are??
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 1:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i dont think you are,

but if you dont want kids, ....wrap it,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• well if you had sex you could be pregnant. take a test.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:31 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Take a home pregnancy test and if it comes out negative then wait a few more days or weeks after your missed period. If you keep getting a negative then you should contact your doctor for a blood test. It takes 7 days for BC to kick into your system so if you had just started taking the pills and had sex w/out another method then you might want to rethink your contraceptives.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 1:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Just an FYI...it doesn't matter if its a little bit or a lot of ejaculation...it only takes one sperm to get prego. And if you aren't ready for babies...which it doesn't sound like you are...make sure to take precautions. Birth control is not fool proof. I've gotten pregnant both times on the pill!
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 2:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• If you dont want kids USE A CONDOM!!!! And go get a pregnancy test nobody can tell you if your pregnant or not ull have to get a test or go to the DR
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 2:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I would not go to this link sounds fishy to me anyone agree....why go they're when you have here and than she has your e-mail address......hummm....

Anonymous

• She probably gets her email faster than she gets stuff on here, I know I do!

If you're not trying to get pregnant, you need to use better protection. Set an alarm (I use the one on my cell phone) to remind you to take your pill at the same time every day. And remember: just because he doesn't ejaculate in you doesn't mean that there isn't some sperm getting loose in there! Every time you have sex you run the risk of getting pregnant.

As for your symptoms, they sound like regular period stuff to me, so I wouldn't panic too much about those. However, from the lack of protection, I would say you very likely could be pregnant, so I would definitely take a test!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Good god. It sounds like you're not ready for a baby IF you are pregnant, so start using a condom, or don't have sex at all. If you're not ready for a child, you're not ready to have sex. Plain and simple. BUT just because you "feel fatter" it doesn't mean you're pregnant. That could mean that you're bloated and about to start your period. Wait a couple of weeks and then take a pregnancy test. Or go to the doctor and have blood work drawn up.
    crdc91506

Answer by crdc91506 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• please Google Aids to sorry to be mean but this is the real world sweetheart

Anonymous