vtech vsmile is crappy quality...what else is out there

that's good for a young child? the games on vtech vsmile are very cute and simple such as shape matching, etc. But it is the same animation as the first nintendo. Anything out there which is better? My son will be 3 in april.

SO is thinking about buying an xbox 360...are there games for a young age range for that system?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 4:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• get a leapster! my son loves his!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I was considering getting a leapster, and the plus about them is they are on-the-go. My son would LOVE that! Maybe for his birthday he'll get one
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I got DD a Vreader. She loves it and it made me want a Kindle. You can download the games to your PC and then transfer them to the reader.
    She hasn't put it down in 4 days.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Leapsters are good, and wii has some good games for kids.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 5:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I've heard a lot of people loving the leapsters. We bought my daughter a VTech Mobigo and she loves it; unfortunately, it seems to be so popular that you can't find any games anywhere. Target has them on sale this week and I had a $5 off coupon and no stores in half of Indiana has them in stock or knows when they will be back in stock. I saw the VReader games this week are on sale as well at Target but some are on clearance for $13.49. Oh, I had bought a VSmile Baby and it was the biggest waste of money but we do love the Mobigo!
    greensavvymama

Answer by greensavvymama at 5:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• There are free online games for LO which are for fun or educational fun, thats how my LO learned to use a computer faster adn better than I can.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 5:55 AM on Dec. 29, 2010