Am I the only one sick of these absurd comments & questions?

Dont get me wrong i love CM but there are a lot of absurd comments & questions out there, you cant ask a question then get your panties all in a bunch when someone puts an answer you dont like get over it we are all adults & for those who cast judgment on others should be a shame of yourselves everyones story is diffrent never judge anyone you have no clue what that person is going thorugh! I cant stand judgemental people sure enough we all do it at some point in our lives but just imagine the hurt feeling you get when someone does it to you THINK ABOUT IT..........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm sick of the nonsense journals. Certain popular people can post the stupidest, most innane, babbling crap, and it flies to number one. If anyone DARES to disagree with them or dares to question what they're trying to say, they get ripped apart. Same thing happens here on Answers. It's all a popularity contest.
    Anonymous

• Difference in opinion does not necessarily equal judgement, I may not agree with a specific persons choice or decision but that does not mean that I am judging them or looking down on a person.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I agree that some of the questions are absurd... I fear for the children that are being raised by some of the women who have such out of control lives or can not use common sense.

judgemental may not help but I think that some people get offended by REAL help.  Help does not mean agreement.  Some times REAL help is pointing out a fault and suggesting another approach.

Very true we can not know what another is going through... but if they ask our opinion... they are going to get an answer based on what they wrote.  If they want an opinion based on more information... they need to supply it.

Anonymous

• Now that is a long run-on sentence but I hear ya.
    Anonymous

• bowing downI agree!!!!

arenad

Answer by arenad at 4:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Yeah, there's some trolls on here I think.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 5:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I often wonder if some of the women on here actually talk to people face to face the way they do on this website. LOL
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 4:53 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and a lot of people forget that,thus all the drama. I just move along and don't get involved. Left several good groups because of all the hateful comments and anger.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 5:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Yeah well it happens. LOL.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2010