if someone appeared in your home as a guest magically right now this second....

what is the fastest & quickest but also acceptably yummy plate of late lunch you could fix them based on what's in your pantry and fridge?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 4:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Forget lunch, I'm fixing my face because it's Brad Pitt!
    Anonymous

• It would have to be sandwiches. My cabinets are bare.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 4:43 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Uhhhh Spaghettio's! lol
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 4:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• So, why am I feeding this person that has strangely appeared in my home and not calling the police for breaking and entering? LOL If I were to feed them, it would be a hot ham and cheese sandwich made with real oven roasted ham and smoked cheddar cheese with veggie sticks and dip on the side. This is what we had for lunch today so I guess it works for them to. (c:

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:59 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• cured ham, turkey, chicken salad, orange-pineapple congealed salad, spinach dip, cream cheese with green pepper jelly, Hickory Farm beef stick and cheese ball; some as an appetizer and others as sandwiches; for dessert 2 kinds of cake (caramel icing or fudge icing), 2 kinds of pies pumpkin or coconut, and all kinds of goodies
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• a ham and cheese sandwich and a bowl of Campbells tomato soup, a bottle of water and buckeyes for dessert.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 5:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• A sandwich? LOL
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 5:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Well, we could have a ham and spinach fritta. Yummy.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:16 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• LMAO @ ANON!!! And Scout Mom.....too dang funny! You crack me up!

I was gonna say Liam Neeson!!!!!! All I can offer him is coffee, tea or me!!!!

** actually, either ham sandwich with tomato and lettuce. I have Bratwurst and pasta or rice sides or salad and even good old fashioned chicken noodle soup! Homemade by CAMPBELLS !! **

Ummmm scratch that! We'll pop in at JESSE123456's house!!!!!woohoo

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:41 AM on Dec. 29, 2010