Recently told my kids uncle to stop the tickling. Is it offensive to you?

This grown man with three kids of his own wants to tickle and hold my daughter 8 who told me she didn't like it. So I email this... I want all the horseplay and tickling to end. My daughter said you pick her up a lot and tickle her torso and legs. I think she is too old for this and we have told her that her chest is a private part. Thank you for understanding.
Anyway, I am now weird and have accused him. Yes it was firm and maybe too much but he has a daughter of his own. I think he should know better. A few years ago when my daughter was a toddler we had a swim party with a bunch of people. I go to her room and she is naked in front of him and he's sitting on her bed. I said why are your clothes off and he said she took off her swimsuit. That is totally possible but why didn't he leave the room? He was in her room b/c his own kids were around there. We didn't accuse him then. My husband would have been out of there in a flash. Oh yah, this guy was molested as a kid too. I'm wondering if this clouds my judgement.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• I think if you have a problem with something he is doing then it is your right to say something. This is your child and he if gets offended it's his problem. That kind of thing gets on my nerves. I get very tired of people getting all pissy when you say you'd rather them not do something inappropriate or against your rules or whatever the case may be.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• not offensive to me.
    and if you get a creeped out feeling who the hell cares who you offend.. go with your gut.
    Anonymous

• I would have said something too, thats something I don't take lightly and I pray that will never happen to my children and I will do anything in my power to prevent it, and that includes rude e-mails if I have to.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I dont even know you and this story creeps me out who the hell cares who you offend you have a right to protect your child!
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Could it have been worded a little more nicely, sure. Should it have been addressed, absolutely. If your daughter was uncomfortable with it, then it needed to be said. Over all, the whole story of him in the room naked is creepy...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 4:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Haven't you already asked this question once today. Tell him to stay the hell away. Enough said.
    Anonymous