Should I get a regular crib or a crib and changer combo?

shanapiv

Asked by shanapiv at 4:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Shopping

• I like the crib and changer combo personally
    janeosborne

Answer by janeosborne at 5:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• id say buy them seperate because my son learned at about 11months how to crawl out of the crib and up on to the changing table we were afraid he was going to hurt himself and he could have. Plus ill tell you right now you probably wont use you changing table much after around 6months if you even use it much at all. i found it to be a pain in the butt to always take baby to another room to change him all the time we ended up changing him mainly on the little attached changing table on his playpen till he was mobile then we just changed him on the floor.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• If it's the same price or not that much more expensive get the combo, but don't go out of your way to get a changing table because you can really only use it for a couple months before the baby is too big.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I would get separates. Then just get a changing pad that goes on top of any dresser. It works great!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I have a combo
    Starts as crib and changer, with shelves to the floor and a hamper. Now that it is a toddler bed, we have the rail off and the changer is like a night stand, but attached, and we kept the shelves and hamper in tact. We will use it for future babies, I don't plan to have another until my son is 4 or 5 so He will have a twin bed by tht time. I liked it.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 5:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• A crib and changer combo gives an excellent boost to kids when they are attempting to climb out of their crib.

By them seperate.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2010