What was the best thing that happen to you this year and why was it the best thing?

For me the best thing that happened to me this year would have to be getting pregnant with my third daughter. I wasn't really excited about it at the beginning because it wasn't planned and my two daughters is alot of work. But turning nine months on Sunday showed me that this was really worth a journey. I will have alot of stories for this baby because this pregnancy was crazy. Lol.

kewi86

Asked by kewi86 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The birth of our first grandchild. Now I know what is so special about BEING a Grandma!
    5BabyBees

Answer by 5BabyBees at 4:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• it didn't really happen to me, bc i made it happen but i graduated college. which opens many doors to my future
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• The birth of my 2nd beautiful daughter.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 4:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I flew to Portland, OR w/ 2 friends for my b-day. We got to stay in a lush hotel, spend all day on a working set of a music video as extras, meet the band and a few celebs who were there, hung out and drank with the crew, made new friends, had AWESOME food, and flew home utterly exhausted, sunburned (YES, IN PORTLAND!) and giddy. Best of all, our fun is immortalized on video for the world to see on CMT!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• The birth of my daughter
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 4:55 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Probably getting pregnant with my daughter-to-be.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 5:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• the single greatest thing I suppose would be my husbands job and the fact that he loves it and is happy. We finally feel safe/comfortable and he's w/ a family friendly company who we are truly invested in. A close 2nd would be my health staying acceptable and my surgery going well and keeping me home and not in hospital during all important holidays
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:55 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I got divorced and am happy now.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 4:56 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My granddaughter who lives 900 miles from us came to stay with us for 4 months while my ex-DIL was out to sea. (my son has moved home btw) Four uninterrupted months of fun with my 3 yo granddaughter.............'nuff said.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:56 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My Hubby and I got married. We were together for six years already though. I think we surprised people.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 4:56 PM on Dec. 28, 2010