will you have a vacation in 2011?

we've decided on 2 smaller ones instead of 1 "big" one. I'm putting it in the budget even if it means I'll have to go without other things. My DH and I are going someplace alone for 2-3 days and then we'll do a family thing for 4-5 days. I need to escape or I'm gonna blow up!

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 4:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Travel

• Yes! I paid for a cruise w/ my tax return this year! I go in april 2011.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 4:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Yeah we are going away in just week or so, very last minute we are trying to figure out where to go. We are trying to lean towards Disneyland.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I'm going to Las Vegas for Superbowl weekend. 21 and over only. I haven't had one of those weekends in 4 (or more) years!
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 4:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• In April we are going to California for a family reunion. It will be two days.
    But I do not know if that counts, but we do plan on getting away from the family for one of those days for it just to be us on the last day.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 4:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• We are planning on a mini vacate to Great America in between summer and spring semester, but I have school the rest of the time so no big vacations for me.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• yes..
    Im going for a weekend away in Jan with the hubs, Im going for a weekend away in March for my dd sweet 16, we are going for 2 weeks away over the summer as a family... that is all we have planned so far.
    Anonymous

• Kind of. We were supposed to go to the Outer Banks in NC for a family reunion, but now we're just flying back to PA to see everyone. Not sure if flying back home is considered a "vacation" but it's sure just as expensive as one lol. Also, I wanna do Vegas again soon, but that's just like a weekend thing we can do anytime since we're pretty close. Also trying to visit the in-laws sometime soon. Really wanted to do NYC this year but it looks like it'll have to wait until at least 2012...
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My hope is that we will. I'm wanting for us to go on a camping trip to the Rocky Mountains this summer. I think my sons will absolutely love it!
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 4:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I doubt it. We never go anywhere.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 5:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• yes my honeymoon!
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 5:05 PM on Dec. 28, 2010