What is one thing that you regret about this year and why?

I regret trying to make it work with my baby daddy. Despite of all the hope I had for our relationship we're not going anywhere except in circles. I also thought that he would change into a better father and boyfriend but that wasn't the case because he's still a jerk. I was better off being single and mingling. Lesson learned surely.

kewi86

Asked by kewi86 at 4:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wish I would have spent more time with my father and not let his stupid bitch married woman "girlfriend" get in between us like she has for the past 30 years.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Really it was last year 2009 Christmas. My Dad and Mom did nt tell us he had Esophageal Cancer. So when they asked if we would let MY DD spend Christmas with them I said no. It was just that we always spent Christmas with my parents and siblings, my Hubby and I wanted to do it in our own home for once. Not travel 287 miles to them.
    Well my Dad passed this year in April.
    I feel sad about not letting my Dad see DD one last time for Christmas.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 5:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I regret that I wasn't in attendance when my inlaws decided to gang up on DH and trash talk about me. I would have told them to kiss my ass :)
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I regret that once again I gained raher than lost weight, and it is affecting my health. It will have to be different this year.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 4:59 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I wish I'd been a little nicer to my husband. I can be tough to live w/ sometimes.

I think it's the 1st yr in a long time I don't have a big old list of regrets
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Getting my tubes tied.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 5:08 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I regret not being thankful more often.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:08 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I regret not saving up enough money!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 5:13 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• GETTING FAT.

for the first time in my life im fat... im over 40 and so it is harder to loose... dang dang dang
    Anonymous

• I regret not having sex more!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2010