im 11days late with my period

I'm 11days late,I had a 24day cycle for the past 6months,I had my tubes tied almost 20mnths ago,had my hormones tested 2mnths ago, did a preg test yesterday afternoon it was negative,did I test to early or wrong time of the day? I am not under stress or anything and never missed or started periods the times I really had bad stress, at this point I'm confuse 2 why I missed it this month

mystique159

Asked by mystique159 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you are 11 days late, no it's not too early to test for pregnancy. If you had your tubes tied you are most likely not pregnant. I would call your dr if this is not normal for you.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 5:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• well I'd test again, but also just keep in mind that getting your tubes tied can bring about early menopause or pre-menopause! So that can also be a possible reason
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Im confused... you had your tubes tied yet your trying to concieve?
    And it is possible to get a false negative, but not a false positive;)
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 5:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Tubals don;t always work!!! My friend at 42 got pregnant,the doctor that did the tubal paid for the delivery.So please do not think tubals always work.Good Luck dear.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I would go to the dr because having your tubes tied can cause ectopic pregnancies and that is not good. Also, all kinds of problems can cause your period to not come.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 12:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2010