im only20 years ols and i cant seem to get pregnant?

me and my husband have been married for 2 years but have been together for 5 and i have never gotten pregnant what could it be and has this happend to other woman out there please help i'm a bit desperate

godislove715

Asked by godislove715 at 5:10 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Your husband should have a check up too if you have been trying for awhile. Often it is low sperm count or a similar problem. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:12 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Don't worry about it. How long have you been actively trying to get pregnant. It's normal for it to take a year. And you only have like a 20% chance of conceiving each month. Have sex every other day around your fertile time. Don't stress.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 5:13 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• The best thing to do is get checked yourself first - the next step is for your husband to be checked out for low sperm count, etc. It may be nothing, and it could be something the doctor needs to help with. Have you been tracking temps and ovulation time, etc?

Good luck! :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 5:13 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I agree with number two and one, some women dont fully mature (reproductively) untill mid twenties. And you two should both go get checked out, make sure your eggs are in good shape, and his solders are fighting
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 5:15 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i have not actually tried anything , i did how ever go and get an ultrasound to make sure my ovaries were fine and i do ovulate , which i do but i have not done more than that, i just figured it was going to happen by it self hopefully it dose soon thank you every one for answering my question
    godislove715

Comment by godislove715 (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I'm 24, my husband and I have been together for five years as well (married two) we have been trying for seven months now and its getting very frustrating especially when the Dr has told us both to wait a year before coming back (we are now looking for a new Dr).
    Hang in there, try not to stress and do what a couple of others have suggested with doing it every other day or every two days. Good luck!

And for the first Anon poster I think you were a little out of line with your response. Age is no way to tell if a person is ready for children or not I know 40 year olds who were never ready to have children and shouldn't. This site is a place where woman of all ages come for help and advice and not to be bashed especially when they are ttc and are having trouble.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 5:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility. Charting can help you figure out if there are any issues going on such as low or fluctuating progestrone, LPD, anovulatory cycles, etc.

If you are not pregnant with in 4 months of charting cervical mucus, cervical position and BBT then take your charts to your doctor to discuss what to do next.

You can chart for FREE at http://www.fertilityfriend.com/.

If you think your DH might have sperm issues or you notice that you are having issues check out Fertility Blend (http://www.fertilityblend.com/).

GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous