miscarrage with mirena adult content

Has anyone got pregnant while using mirena. I thing i was pregnant and miscarriage very early . One night wake up feeling very strong cramps very much like contractions i spent must of the morning on the sofa, the pain wasn't like when i get menstrual cramps, then i started to bleed a little and pass something jelly like pink thing. I have the mirena IUD and Because with mirena you get very small period this was very weird for me, my period last maybe a day , and this lasted 3 days. the paint wt away aftei started bleeding the same day.

violetlady

Asked by violetlady at 5:15 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't know. I would call the dr if you are concerned.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 5:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• it sounds like your iud probaby shifted. i have heard that with mirena you can have very bad cramping pain and pass clots/blood. I would just go get checked.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 5:35 PM on Dec. 28, 2010