Who is a worse hoarder, you or your s/o ?

elasmimi

Asked by elasmimi at 5:27 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Home & Garden

• My DH~ no contest!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:28 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My SO, I can't wait to get rid of unnecessary crap, he holds on to everything. Seriously, the packaging to my sons hot wheel, because it was his first one. LOL Why not just save the car when he's done playing with it.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 5:31 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• It was both of us but now we are having a donation day and trash day to get rid of and clean up a work area for me and he is cleaning up because he is tired of it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:32 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Me, he would be happy to get rid of all our stuff and be rouge travelers. LOL
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:39 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My SO - I like accumulating but then I am brutal - I get rid of anything I don't use. I just dropped off a bag of clothes to Goodwill today.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Neither of us. He's pretty normal, and I'm an anti-hoarder. If you're not using something right this second, turn around and I've donated it. I cannot be around clutter without going completely insane.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My husband likes to keep things but in his defense hoarding runs in his family AND he is a teacher (and they keep EVERYTHING just in case they will need it for a lesson plan.haha.)
    I'm the one that goes through his clothes and papers and gets rid of stuff..and he never even notices!
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 12:35 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My SO. He won't throw anything away...do I do it for him when he isn't home...nothing personal or anything like that, just junk that I know he doesn't use, will never use and doesn't have any attachment to.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:38 AM on Dec. 29, 2010