Do you think your kids got too much, too little, or just enough for Christmas?

elasmimi

Asked by elasmimi at 5:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Holidays

• just right.

we have never gone over board... ever. I dont see the good in spoiling children simply because it is a holiday. the joy of giving is what we focus on. each child gets to choose and give their sibling a special gift. they each get one from us and one from santa. that is 4 gifts... and they have never complained.
    Anonymous

• Far too much.. I know what NOT to do next year.. I started too early this year and kept finding more and more and when it came time to wrap I about had a heart attack..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• hard to say..... they aren't done yet. tomorrow is the big hurrah at my in laws (blecchhh....) and since they're just jerks and treat us so horrible during the year they usually try and make up for it at xmas.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• too little. His paternal grandma didn't get him anything

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• A little too much.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 5:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Too much! I do the same as Anon. My kids get one gift from us, one from Santa, and one from each sibling, which comes to four. That would be plenty, but then they get gifts from grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc., and it is just too much.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:48 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• too much! ...as usual.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:31 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Would you believe I ask one of the children and he said he got too much! I could hardly believe my ears!
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 9:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I am pregnant with my first child right now, but I watched my sister and brother-in-law and what they bought my nieces for Christmas. Its ridiculous. My nieces are 3 and 1 1/2 and they get so many toys its sickening. Half the toys probably won't even get played with. My niece will open a present, throw it to the side and go onto the next. It really breaks my heart because I know there are so many children out there that don't get anything for Christmas.
    lyndsey1788

Answer by lyndsey1788 at 9:13 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• All of the above.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 5:19 AM on Dec. 29, 2010