is this cheating

tell me if dancing with other men at a club is cheating on your boyfriend.. and if hes not there. and if it was some {booty shaking lol} involved

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• its not cheating, but i dont think its right.

would you do that if your boyfriend was there???
    Anonymous

• I would not want my boyfriend grinding on another women so I would not grind on another man.
    Heaven0802

Answer by Heaven0802 at 1:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My friend has a theory that anything you can't freely tell your partner is cheating.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 1:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Are you leading these other guys on? I still don't think it's cheating, but I also don't think it's right! How would you feel if he was the guy and the girl he was with was not you?
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Dancing with another guy at a club is not cheating, just don't do anything that you wouldn't want your boyfriend doing.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 1:47 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I would not call it cheating, but if your BF does not like it..well then it would be disrespecting him.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• If you are not married, it is not cheating. It might be considered unethical and reveal something about your character, but it is not like stepping outside the boundaries of marriage.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i dont think its a good idea
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 1:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• If you get down to it, technically it's not cheating, BUT you shouldn't do anything that would make him feel disrespected or cheated. You have to put yourself in his place.
    2boysmom703

Answer by 2boysmom703 at 1:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I don't think it's cheating. It's a touchy subject, though. My fiance doesn't want me to, and if he's there with me I'm dancing with him anyway. But, I like to dance. If he's not out with me that night (girl's night, perhaps), I'm on the dance floor anyway. Chances are, there are guys who are dancing too, and sometimes I end up dancing with one. That's the "touchy" part. Fiance doesn't like this, but half the time I don't realize the guy is there until he tries something, in which case I wave my ring in his face and he goes away. I say talk to your guy, but remember that if it's ok for you to do it, then it has to be ok for him to dance with another girl.
    MammaCat

Answer by MammaCat at 1:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2008