Is this him making an attempt? something I just noticed

Since our last argument I haven't been paying much mind to the way I have been being treated. I told him that all I am asking is for him to give me a little more one on one time rather when playing computer games, xbox games and nerdy Magic games (cards).... well he got upset at me for getting angry but its like yeah we are in the same room but i feel invisable. well anyways. I thought maybe cause its Christmas time he is being goofier and more loving and so on. but its still going on .. not that im complaining cause im not in the least. I just noticed it, DUH.. this fight was over 2 weeks ago, why didnt I see a difference before?? lmao.

For christmas he got me a blue topaz necklace with the sweetest card, that says I love you, we fight we argue over stupid things but i wouldnt have it anyother way.. (gag me as most of u say) but I loved it. for him to take the time to get me a sentimental card and show me he wants me and only me, made me feel on cloud nine! and I just wanted to share my happiness with this part of my relationship..that I think he actually heard my cries and saw what that i was truly hurt.. just hope it lasts.. :)

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 5:46 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Hope so too.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 5:48 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• what is it w/ men and video games, internet, and their stupid high tech phones! lol.. my hubby stays up so late playing games lately that he falls asleep on the couch. I could SMACK him, so i know how you feel! Glad he did something sweet(:
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 5:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Good luck. Honestly, I don't mind hubby playing his game if we're in the same room we still talk while he's playing.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:53 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• usually hes consentrating so hard on the game that he doesnt hear me talk scout lol
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 5:59 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Me an my so have the same problem but it's me that loves an have all kinds of high tec gizmos as he likes to say he has his. Games that he love too so when he ignore me I just get naked take his mind off of the gAmes an shit
    inlovewith4

Answer by inlovewith4 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 28, 2010