okay really i think i am going crazy! adult content

so i got my MC on the 25th like i was supposed to. it was very light. and it lasted only until the 26th. the 27th there was nothing at all and today i started spotting brown. prior to my MC i took a HPT and it was neg. But moving on. i dont understand how my MC only lasted this long I am usually pretty regular. 28 day cylce and MC lasting 4-5 days.

any advice??

New Years hopes:really hoping 2011 will bring some sticky baby dust :]

Italiana88

Asked by Italiana88 at 5:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I had a period in October that lasted two days. Found out I was pregnant in November, but the dates didn't match up for that to have been the reason for such a short period. Good Luck!
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 5:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• If you are stessing it will cause short MC. or you might be pregnant and too soon to take a test.
    I would wait a little bit then take another test. good luck.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 6:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I would wait til Dec 31 or Jan 1 to take another test you could be preggo. Good Luck!!
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 29, 2010