Anybody want in??

Hey ladies. I am starting a new diet/exercise routine, and could use your help. I dont have any friends or family that are interested in dieting, and want someone to be accountable to... Any of you trying to diet? I would like to have at least one person on here that I can tell how I am doing, and frankly, someone I will feel guilty for letting down. We could catch up with eachother daily or every other day and share progress. I think this could really be helpful. Message me if you are interested. Any comments would also be appreciated. Also I have a great plan for losing the weight if you need one.

LovinMyMikayla

Asked by LovinMyMikayla at 1:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• hey im new to all this but am also dieting my fiance purposed and we lived together and then he left for overseas and im trying to diet and exercise so when he comes home for r and r i will look good and for our wedding in october 09...let me know if your interested!!
    mab16

Answer by mab16 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I am dieting with the help of a new product I absolutely love basically helps you get into dieting without the whole starvation part of it. I'd be happy to talk to you about dieting and weight loss anytime.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 6:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• PLEASE COUNT ME IN!
    nomistakes

Answer by nomistakes at 1:07 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Me too!! I'm a SAHM & gaining weight : ( I need to lose this weight & be happy lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FRANCINE818

Answer by FRANCINE818 at 1:18 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I have been trying to get rid of post baby fat for 5-6 years. No luck! And no one who wants to listen or exercise together. Count me in!!!!
    My3RaysofSun

Answer by My3RaysofSun at 10:54 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I am trying lose 48 pounds, so far I have only lost 8. Count me in... how are we going to do this? Are you going to start a new group??
    marriedw6kids

Answer by marriedw6kids at 1:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• count me in too
    jkmommy2

Answer by jkmommy2 at 10:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2008