What would you do? Can you believe my BIL said this?

My mom had Christmas Eve dinner at her house this year. My sister helped cook everything. Well my BIL works at a restaurant where he cooks. Wouldn't exactly call him a chef but he can def cook pretty good. He showed up drunk and later him and my sister were arguing. He went on to say the food was terrible and tasted like dog food! My mom and sis went out of their way to cook all day and spent a lot of money on the food. I felt so bad for them! How rude is that?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Very rude, he needs to apologize to the family. Just showing up drunk is rude in itself.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 6:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• He sounds like a real winner.
    I'm sorry for your mom and sister and she should be thinking twice about having a guy like that in her life.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 6:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I think the fact he was drunk before he arrived at the house would explain his rude behavior since he was under the influence of alcohol.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:28 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Seems like there may be personal issues between your Sister & him. Sounds like the booze was talking. It's unfortunate but you can't take what a drunk says to heart. He should apologize to your Mother and he & your Sister need to have a sit down together too.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:37 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Very rude. Sounds like he has an alcohol problem.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 6:55 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• very very rude
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Sounds like he has an problem with alcohol. What comes out of people's mouths when drunk is usually the brutal honest truth because they have no filters. He was rude and should have stayed home.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:53 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Ass, lol.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:25 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• That douche should apologize
    LogansMamma0511

Answer by LogansMamma0511 at 11:55 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• After I smacked him I would have told him that if he didn't like my cooking that he could do it from now on. That normally shuts them up. Also, he needs to apologize like pronto!

colorsofgrey

Answer by colorsofgrey at 1:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2010