My promise to myself...

i promised myself and a friend that i wouldnt have sex...enless im ready for kids or on birth control. im true to my promises. i recently had a miscarriage so i dont wanna experience that again this young or get pregnant before im ready to start a family. i just got into a relationship and i told him striaght up about the promise and that im not on bc so it means no sex. he perfectly fine with it. i was just wondering what other people thoughts were on this promise?

shan02

Asked by shan02 at 6:24 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i think if you really are the type of person that sticks to it then ur good. if not then ..... you have fallen into temptation....
    deyrita09

Answer by deyrita09 at 6:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• a good ''promise'' , but dont really expect any guy to stick around , those are way few and way far between .
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 6:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• i know most guys wont stick around and there are very few who will. im not getting my hopes up but i think he'll stick around. He knows/understand what ive been through. he's experienced a miscarriage.
    shan02

Comment by shan02 (original poster) at 6:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2010