CafeMom degrees?

I've seen some Moms who have degrees in the different categories...what does it take to get to obtain one?

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 6:31 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• OP--

If you look at your profile and then look at the "awards" you've received for answering questions, and look again under the "subject" tab, you'll see that you have been awarded a few "minors" for answering 100 credited answers (remember even if you answer more than once in the same thread you only get points for your first response--although you can be voted up and given points for all of your responses)

Recently you received the:

Holidays Minor Added 100 credited answers in Holidays (Nov. 25, 2010)

:o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:41 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Just keep answering questions. It is all based on the number of questions answered in each category.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:35 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• You keep giving credited answers in a category. First you are a "101", then "minor" then "major" and then you have a degree.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Yup, it's all a numbers game. They don't even have to be, and often aren't, good answers.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 9:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Answering a set amount of answers in each category. If you go to your Answers profile, you'll be able to see how far or close you are to getting an award.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:43 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• You all helped me. I am late getting started at this but I am enjoying it. Thank you and I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.
    PA-PAGrandma

Answer by PA-PAGrandma at 12:53 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• not having a life and sitting here all day posting answers to questions in different categories. There is an awards page that will tell you what it takes to get awards...oops lorikeet just told you that. Sorry!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:42 PM on Dec. 29, 2010