swollen legs

I know thats its normal to swell during pregnancy but I am a very small person and my ankles are wider than my feet. And my legs are swollen plus my hands stay numb prolly from fluids to. Is it normal to swell that much or can there be a problem?

lifeisgreatbut.

Asked by lifeisgreatbut. at 6:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i swelled extremely bad.... all over.... and they said it was normal however they did test me a couple times for that one thing you can get when ur pregnant i forget what its called. anyway, call your doctor and talk to a triage nurse. its probably nothing though.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• What does your OBGYN say? You should be letting them know about this ASAP. Cut out all the salt you can from your diet. It will help. But please call your Dr. & see what they recommend. I never really had much swelling at all.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:39 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• My OBGYN is on vacation until Jan 6th and i went to hospital and they never checked my legs out.
    lifeisgreatbut.

Comment by lifeisgreatbut. (original poster) at 6:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2010